Monday, December 17, 2007

What a day

I want Daddy to build a rocket ship and the whole family can ride in it and I am the captain. This idea came from my dream that I had the other night. We are going to blast off to the moon. It's gonna really happen.

We are going to the moon to find aliens. I love aliens because they do crazy stuff.

I want to talk about different stuff.

We put ornaments and lights on the christmas tree. The christmas tree is a beautiful decoration for the house and the house is a lovely gift for the whole world. This house is what I love because we can put anything in my room. My favorite thing to do is to hang decorations on the christmas tree. When it's not christmas time I like to play outside. I like to play baseball and riding my bike. My bike only goes frontwards not backwards, but I can turn, that's good. So you have to get one.

I am loving my grandpas, and I love my whole family. I love you, Momo, Mama, Daddy, and Mason. And I am loving Nana.

And because of that we have fun playing together. Then we go out and play baseball after we get dressed somedays.

That's it.

oh, and I am going to be loving the world when I go to the moon. And I love to be on the moon. And I love being a puzzle piece.

My day was like a chapter 2 and we love doing work on silly days. It's time to put Morgan to bed. goodnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's beautiful, Mason! What do you mean by "Chapter 2?" I like it, regardless. Will you please ask your dad to make room for Mark, Davey and me in the rocket? We want to go to the moon with you, too!