Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Great Big Family

I love playing rockets with my friends Oliver and Nicholas. I like playing air rockets with Richard out on the playground next to my school. And the air rockets came out from the shed, the green shed that had a lot of toys in it. And that was perfect for holding hundreds of air rockets but we only had toys. I wish there was a real air rocket at school. That a giant could stomp on and we could fly up in to the air, all the way up to the top. And, it's a fun game to play. I hope we do it again.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow is another school day. It's great for playing and it's a great place to be. And it's may fffffffffavorite to play. I love you and I hope you come to my school someday. It's really fun to be at school. I hope you come here because you are my friends. I want you to come here someday, to our house. It's a wonderful place to be too.

I really miss you. You are my favorite person. I really hope that you come here someday. I love you very much. See you later.

I hope you get your favorite presents, Mia, for your birthday. And I hope you get a yummy cake and lots and lots of stuff that you like. Good night.

No comments: